09 / 2016 - present
• Developing the data model and technology competency plan for backend for various clients, from presale to long-standing projects
• Selecting & interviewing the team, who will be working on this competency development for various projects
• Selecting the prospective BA(s), who will be the product owners, for providing the team with user stories on application development.
• Along with Product owners (BA team) defining so called “user stories” (Agile methodolgy related)
• Developing various proof-of-concept pieces for various complex cases.
• Working with team leads to estalblishing the projects build system using Gradle and setting an examples to the team.
• Mentoring the team on best practices, architecture, and various data model and state machine design patterns
• Hand holding the team on coding and best practices.
• Troubleshooting for the team where concerned
• Conducting internal feedback session for the team and business.
Work with JavaEE technology stack such as: EJB, MDB,
CDI, JSF, JPA, JMS, and so on.
• Experience with SOA WebServices and REST Architecture at various levels
• Data models and state diagrams performance access & tuning for relational databases (Oracle and Postgress).
• Microservices and on-demand architecture, based on Spring Cloud and/or AWS backed stack, familiarity with Netflix microservices technology stack
Technical Architect, Technology Evangelist
02 / 2008 - 03 / 2016
Conducted multitudes of technical strategy sessions and projects, supporting needs of $60 billion company. Designed and personally created various parts of Omega project, it's a set of Oracle E-Business suite based apps, a central backend processing unit of company's trading and accounting infrastructure. Dell has one of largest and most complex Oracle Apps instances in the world. Authored multiple Proof-Of-Concept technological sessions to access the business value of new & emerging technologies.
Large-Scale search engine + fast data storage for orders, invoices, products and customer data, more than 150M records searched & indexed & updated in near-real time. Thousands simultaneous search & data requests from end users & applications.
Designed the architecture & engine for streamed data extraction & data conversion & transaction-safe storage & retrieval of the aforementioned data. All stages from Proof-Of-Concept to Production ready solution. Search engine is based on Apache Solr + custom-made request handlers, Hadoop + custom transactional engine, Oracle NoSQL cluster.
Scalable cache &distrubuted computing solution based Oracle Coherence In-Memory Data Grid, able to scale up/down without reconfiguration or downtime under high load. Proposed & led the development & implementation of the aforementioned architecture, including data extraction engine, cache infrastructure, user and admin interfaces, connectors for various business application & data flow protocols.
Development and customization of various AR/OM components.
Responsibility: Worked on automated order/products data processing. Proposed & implemented performance & functionality improvements over various stages of Dell custom order workflow code at OM and AR modules.
Implementation of the streaming import data daemon and set of tools in a form of FSM (finite state machine) for high density datastreams at oracle Apps OM product interface. Project first was implemented & deployed as a compiled binary, then Java version has been made.
Responsibility: Architect & lead developer, the project was implemented to run under Solaris OS using C++, then Java daemon under Linux. As a transport layer IBM MQSeries client was used.
Lead Developer, Architect
06 / 2003 - 02 / 2008
Worked as a Dell contractor through subsidiary company (Luxoft). Created and implemented several critically important features & modules for Order Processing module, participated in upgrade & transition sessions during the upgrade of the Oracle Apps sessions
Oracle RAC cluster embedded XML conversion framework, working on Oracle JVM, scalable from single instance up to multiple nodes. Unique patent-pending architecture had allowed great usability of the app and saved Dell spending on third party vendor soft and appliances, while providing stable and standard-driven infrastructure.Created & led the development of Proof-of-Concept, conversion engine, stress testing framework, user interfaces and supplemental infrastructure to support legacy MQ Series-based infrastructure.
Customer Facing Output, based first on XSL-FO standards, then on Oracle BI Publisher. Modeled and analyzed existing tools, directly communicated with business analysts on the dataflows and business processes, proposed the architecture matching the scale & day-to-day needs of large invoices processing and printing infrastructure. Directly communicated the proposed architecture using self-made Proof-of-Concept apps using business terminology appropriate to the context and the business partners. Proposed multitude enhancements for the delivery and notifications methods to the end users.
Channel One Russia
2001 - 2003
01 / 2000 - 06 / 2001
Created web forms, application engine and PL/SQL packages, based on Apache mod_owa and Oracle 8.1.3 database, the application and set of supplemental tools were used on mass scale as an information web site to do the search current state of cargo data for railway trains and do the complex profitability calculations of the various logistic cargo flows on weekly and daily basic.